- Students are not considered registered for a class/workshop until CCA receives full payment of tuition.
- Students cancelling their registration must provide notice to CCA not less than 10 days prior to start date of the class or workshop. The Student will be charged a $35 cancellation fee, with the remainder of their tuition held as a credit by CCA for a period of six months from the date of cancellation. Failure to use credit within six months will result in forfeiture of the tuition.
- In the event that a class does not meet the required number of students, CCA reserves the right to cancel the class/workshop 5 business days before the class/workshop. Students will be refunded the amount of their tuition, or if you prefer, CCA will hold the tuition as credit for a period of six months from the date of cancellation. Students will be notified of cancellations by phone.
- Refunds are only given in the case that CCA must cancel a class/workshop. Students missing or dropping a class/workshop after its start date will not receive refunds or credits, or make-up dates.
- A fee of $30 will be charged for each returned check.
Students wishing to transfer their tuition to another class in the same term will be charged an administrative fee of $25. Should the student need to transfer the credit to another term, they will be charged an administrative fee of $35. The request must be made no later than 10 business days prior to the start date of said class or workshop.